Senior Manager Ticket Strategy & Operations
The Austin Gilgronis (AG Rugby), one of the premier clubs in Major League Rugby, is seeking up-and-coming strategic ticketing professionals to help create a healthy ticketing infrastructure for the organization. Austin is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, known for its music scene and budding technology sector, with a population eager to indulge in professional sports.
AG Rugby is one of the founding members of the league and, under its new ownership group, aims to expand its fan base through dynamic marketing, second-to-none game day experience, and the efforts of its newly formed ticketing department.
As the Senior Manager, Ticket Strategy and Operations you will be responsible for managing the relationship between the club and its ticketing partner, building ticket plans, managing ticket inventory, overseeing the organization’s CRM system, establishing a complete ticket reporting system, and maintaining organizational relationships with outside vendors as it relates to ticketing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- In conjunction with the Club’s ticketing partner, build out a manifest for AG Rugby home matches and needed supporting events
- Build price codes, offer codes, and additional ticket classifications to allow for accurate, real-time reporting
- Maintain pricing plan for all season tickets, group tickets, individual tickets, and mini-plans
- Run the club’s box office, in conjunction with the host venue’s internal team, on Matchdays and for other supporting events
- Create and maintain Club’s CRM initiatives inclusive of maintaining lead lists, building dashboards, offering to forecast, and managing inventory
- Calculate commission and bonus for the sales team
- Serve as the point-of-contact for the Club’s vendors and consultants for ticket-related programs
- Serve as a key member of the AG Rugby leadership team by offering added strategic thoughts to company-wide challenges
- Provide excellent customer service at all points in time
- Perform well in a team environment supporting the success of others
- Desire to build a career in professional sports
- Openness, and willingness to coaching and development
- Attend AG Rugby matches, networking events, and other activities in the Greater Austin market with the purpose of growing the fan base
- Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills and professional appearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Strong work ethic
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with a professional sports team, collegiate program, or entertainment venue
- Experience with Ticketmaster and Archtics
- Prior history of working with a CRM system (Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot, Zoho) is essential
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required and travel as needed
- Strong listening skills with a proven ability to establish and maintain a team-oriented environment
- Lives and thinks outside of the established way of doing things
- Act as an open and collaborative teammate to help the organization achieve goals
- Superior work ethic
- Comfort presenting information to high-level executives and large groups
- Intuitive mindset
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Time management skills are crucial
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. AG Rugby is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come to the AG Watch Party July 10 | AG v LA
Saturday, July 10th the AGs take on the LA Giltinis...
Come To The AG Watch Party July 17th | AG v DC
Saturday, July 17th the AGs take on the DC Old...
AG Selects Team For Nationally Televised Away Match Against Utah Warriors
AUSTIN, TX (May 28, 2021) - This is the biggest...
Student Night Promo | Students Get In FREE & $2 Beers
Finals are OVER! Get down to the match and get...
AG Selects Team For Saturday’s Home Match vs New York
AUSTIN, TX (May 14, 2021) - It's Week 9 and...