The Graphic Design Interns will be required to create collateral across all media (print, publications, online, e-mail, in-stadium, promotional products, direct mail, social/web/app graphics, etc.) for the AGs. Creativity, hard work, a positive attitude and dedication are musts.
This is an unpaid internship that provides school credit. Interested candidates should submit a résumé and a link to an online portfolio. Applications without portfolio samples will not be considered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs original creative elements for the AGs
- Must have own computer/laptop to work on with Adobe Suite
- Designs projects that include but are not limited to: Direct mail (postcards, brochures, self-mailers), Digital graphics, Social Media content, App graphics, Newspaper ads, Creative for AG publications and outside publications, Email marketing components, Internet (banners, pop-ups and other design elements), gilgronis.com website elements, Sponsorship elements, Proposal decks, Promotional items, Internal communication pieces, field signage, etc.
- Works on multiple design projects at a given time and executes promptly
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Digital department
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing a college or university degree, preferably in graphic design/fine art
- No professional experience required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must
- Experience in sports preferred, but not required
- Must possess an excellent design sense
- Must be willing to work on all projects, whether large or small
- Must be able remain comfortable yet energetic in the creative process
- Must demonstrate a high level of detail-orientation, especially under deadline pressure
- Must display organization and communicative skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to easily switch between projects comfortably and quickly
- Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use the utmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dates: January, 2021 through June, 2021
Location: The Barn, Round Rock and Bold Stadium at Circuit of the Americas on Match Days.
Available 25-30 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
All applications to be sent with cover letter to [email protected]
The Language of Rugby With Jim Knox: Piggies & Princesses
Jim Knox explores the differences between forwards and backs, or...
Fan of The Week: Cheerleader Max AKA Gene Simmons From KISS
After the biggest Fan of The Match snub to date,...
All Tickets This Sunday Are $5, Thanks Mack Mason!
Mack Mason does it again with the clutch kick, this...
AG Signs Former Raptors Winger Nick Johnson
AUSTIN, TX (April 21, 2021) AG Rugby is delighted to...
AG Players Wear Black Arm Bands To Honor The Passing Of Mack Mason’s Grandfather
On Saturday Night, the AGs took the field wearing black...