AG Ticket Sales Intern will be introduced to the sales world with the goal of helping you launch your career within the sales industry and helping fulfill an internship requisite. As a Sales Intern, you will establish an understanding of the sales process, be introduced to the sales industry, and gain real-life sales experience!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Account Executives and Ticket Managers with the creation of unique sales campaigns
- Participate in sales training and make sales calls to prospective buyers
- Assist with new business and membership events
- Administrative duties including data entry, research, and lead generation
- Ability to work match days
- Represent the AGs in a positive image
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Key qualities include: coachable, hardworking, multi-tasking, and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively interact with staff and clients
- Ability to work flexible schedule inclusive of evenings and weekends
- Must be an active college student and have the ability to receive credit for the internship
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be willing to work on all projects, whether large or small
- Must be able remain comfortable yet energetic in the sales process
- Must display organization and communicative skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to easily switch between projects comfortably and quickly
- Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use the utmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Dates: January, 2021 through June, 2021
Location: The Barn, Round Rock and Bold Stadium at Circuit of the Americas on Match Days.
Available 25-30 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
All applications to be sent with cover letter to [email protected]
The Language of Rugby With Jim Knox: Piggies & Princesses
Jim Knox explores the differences between forwards and backs, or...
Fan of The Week: Cheerleader Max AKA Gene Simmons From KISS
After the biggest Fan of The Match snub to date,...
All Tickets This Sunday Are $5, Thanks Mack Mason!
Mack Mason does it again with the clutch kick, this...
AG Signs Former Raptors Winger Nick Johnson
AUSTIN, TX (April 21, 2021) AG Rugby is delighted to...
AG Players Wear Black Arm Bands To Honor The Passing Of Mack Mason’s Grandfather
On Saturday Night, the AGs took the field wearing black...